Wednesday, November 22, 2006

More ATCs...

Got some more ATCs done for the Christmas swap this morning. Pinks and lilacs...not something I use very often (!)...but I was rather happy with the end result anyway. Again I used my new Rusty Pickle stamp set - so useful and the text stamps fit so perfectly with the ATC size. Lots of inking and Stickles glitter...

Please meet my new green Ipod Nano and the cute green iPod sock! I'm sooo happy with it!! :) Still got lots to learn about it and iTunes. But at least I have got it charged and got some music on it already, which is great. Love the sound quality - it's just great! I even managed to put some photos on it last night and I was very impressed with how well the screen showed them.

I just looove these little iPod socks. They might be rather pricey for what they essentially are (a bit of knitting!) but they are sooo cute and cushions the iPod nicely, not to mention makes it easier to pick up and grip in your hand. Now you don't (can't - I believe) buy these iPod socks in singles. But you get a whole pack of six different colours...

Rather nice I think, to have different colours to swap with. You could even go a bit crazy and co-ordinate with something you're wearing...or just swapping to another colour because you want a change. Apart from the green one, you get a nice bright pink one, a bright turquoise, a grey, an orange (with yellow at the top) and a colour which it's difficult to say if it's dark blue or dark purple...so I guess that makes it ---> a dark bluey-purple LOL! The colours are showing up pretty real on my screen. And no Apple is sadly (I wish!) not paying me any commission for this...

4 comments:

Fiona said...

the ATCs look great Anso :D

Yizz said...

I love those ACT's, you should work with pinks and lilacs more often.

Anonymous said...

Fab ATC's Anso and I love the green Ipod ;)

Gillian said...

Those ATC are scrummy...
Love the colours and the design...
The socks are soooo cute... couldn't you make a mini book to go in one? LOL....