Thursday, November 23, 2006

Twinkle, twinkle...

...well that's what my projects will be doing soon! The people on ScrapPad are such a bad influence (okay, so I don't really mean that of course, but...LOL!) So many people have suddenly been going mad about Twinkling H2Os that I just had to try them. Ordered some yesterday morning (#651, #654, #655, #656) and they arrived about an hour ago. Great service!

...I actually ordered four sets (one set = 6 pots), but one was marked as "to follow", so we'll see when that turns up. Have e-mailed them and asked approx how long it will be. Can't wait to have a play with them!!

Question to all you Twinkling-H2O-fans out there...which sets do I need next...? LOL!

Will be spening this afternoon sorting out all my photos for my ScrapPad cyber crop class on Saturday. Picking them, editing, resizing etc. Have been given access to a locked thread where I can prepare and upload it all, so I hope to be ready to do that tomorrow sometime.

It will be a very, very, very busy scrapping weekend this weekend. Cyber crop on ScrapPad on Saturday and on UKScrappers on Fri/Sat/Sun. Some serious multitasking will happen on Saturday me thinks...LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY nice Anso !!! Can't wait for my next set :)

soojay

Anonymous said...

Have never played with these, so I will be watching to see what you do with them Anso.
Jill
x

Anonymous said...

Luverly Anso, have fun, I love mine and all colours are good, spesh if they have a green in them ;) (they are packed away or I would check lol)