Friday, January 19, 2007

Back to normal scrapping...

Feels rather strange not having the daily page to do for the Christmas journal. LOL! Had a play around with the kit (well, one of the four) from Scrap-Room this morning and created a LO of my mum.

Papers are Fontwerks, small chipboard and arrow is Heidi Swapp. The large "MUM" chipboard letters are painted with acrylic white paint and then I have used a black Millennium pen and doodled over them. I never have the patience to sketch the doodles out in pencil first, so I just go for it and hope that I don't make any mistakes! LOL!

Looking forward to try Shimelle's new free class this weekend - though I think I will do it next week instead. Also I have ordered three sets of Banana Frog stamps in their sale this morning so I'm looking forward to them arriving soon...

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Gorgeous circles, I love circles at the moment!