Saturday, January 27, 2007

Meet Buster...

Ross bought me this cute little thing called an iDog from ASDA yesterday (it was a "special purchase" and only £10!!) which I just loooove! He's named Buster and he's just the cutest!! Not to mention how well he goes with my little green iPod Nano. Just the cutest accessory!! And he sits, well behaved, on my scrapping desk and keeps me company.
He will make light patterns on his nose to the music (different patterns/colours/movements/blinking to different types of music!), he wiggles his ears and I can even use him as a little speaker for my iPod as he's got a little speaker on his back!! That is soooo useful and something I really needed. :)

Don't you just hate it when the postman comes early on a Saturday and wake you up?!! Especially when he doesn't normally come the right side of lunchtime Monday to Friday. But I guess when he brings you stash you don't mind...

I can't get enough of the Heidi Swapp chipboard alphabets at the moment. They are so useful for titles and titles have been the biggest thing for me lately that I get stuck on when I scrap. I have nearly the whole page done and I just can't find a good way to add the title so it stands out etc.

And the kitchen looks sooooo cosy now! We built the bookshelf this morning that we bought in IKEA yesterday and we have already filled it with cookbooks. I knew we had quite a few, but not quite THAT many...LOL!

4 comments:

Sandie said...

I love heidi swapp chipboard too, only got pink and brown at the moment, but I'm certainly intending on expanding my colours. I bought my nephew an i-dog for xmas, can't believe how cheap yours was, oh well LOL

Anonymous said...

Wow, i would not mind the postman waking me if he was bringing me all that yummy chipboard !!
I have been silently stalking your blog ever since i found you excellent instructions on exploding boxes. I have made loads!! Thank You!!! So just wanted to say hi!!

Veronica said...

I Lurve your Idog - what have you called him/her? Think I will ask my OH to keep a lookout for one... you never know I might be luck.

Guinevere said...

Oh just love your little iDog - sooo cute. My eldest daughter would be so so envious, if she saw him!
Jennie xx