Tuesday, February 27, 2007

100 posts...

...that's what Blogger said I had made when I logged in to make this post. 100 posts and I only started my blog in November. Not bad LOL! Though I do try really, really hard to update everyday possible...

For a while now I have been wanting to make a layout with the background consisting only of photos. And today I decided to give it a go. I wasn't sure if the photos I picked were "too busy"when I started...but I think it worked out well in the end. Photos are taken in a "famous" little fishing village called Smögen on the west coast of Sweden. (So happy when I discovered two little dots on my Heidi Swapp chipboard alphabet sheet so I could create the Swedish letter "ö"!!)

...only 2 days left before the Big Picture "My Word" class starts. I'm ready...I have got my journal and my pen. My "trigger photos" are ordered (though I'm a little concerned if I will get them in time!) and I'm looking forward to the class very much!

No comments: