Friday, February 16, 2007

This is fun...

I have discovered I really love backing clear buttons with patterned paper!! (So if you have any clear buttons you don't use, you know where to send them please....only joking! LOL!)

This is a scraplift from an old issue of Scrapbooks Etc. A layout which I really loved and put a post-it note on at the time as something I must try. The blue patterned paper is by Scenic Route, the others are backs of Chatterbox papers and then just lots of random little embellishments, including my made buttons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O I do like doing that with buttons too and have some on the go as I type LOL! Your BPS projects look just fab as always Anso, great fun is this :D Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Lovely as always love the way you have mixed the flowers in with the buttons!
Carin

Anonymous said...

I remember this layout too.
Love the way you used it. Julie S