Thursday, February 01, 2007

Time to play...

First of all I want to answer a question yesterday from Toni-Ann about the title on my chipboard book and whether it was done using a printer or stamps. It was all done using my printer. I just played around with different fonts on my computer until I found something that I liked. Hope that helps :)

And now it's ---> time to play! The Product Playground class has officially started!! I really didn't expect to find any info until in the afternoon our time (thinking: morning-ish in the US), but there it was all ready when I turned the computer on this morning. How exciting!

I have spent all morning cutting bookplates (which this week is about) with my Sizzix machine (I'm expecting the oval bookplates die too - which will hopefully arrive tomorrow!) and then painting them with different acrylic paints.

Now it's time to play and see what I can come up with using them...

1 comment:

Anita said...

Love the picture of the bookplates Anso and what a fab blog , have fun !

xxx