Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

No scrapping for me at all today... That feels weird! I have been working non-stop since eight this morning and only just finished putting things into my new shelves now (half past five in the afternoon)!! It was a lot, lot more work than I thought. And a lot more fiddly to get everything to fit in a good way. I had several times during the day when I just thought "this is not going to work, this is not going to work" and I had to re-do bits! LOL! At one stage I really didn't think it was possible at all (okay...so I admit, I thought that more than once...)

*Scary thought* I even had a moment of wanting to throw two big binders full of stash out just because they were a little bit too tall to fit!! Though of course I soon came to my senses again LOL!

Anyway I'm totally worn out after all the running around, lifting etc so I'm off to cook some food and have a relaxed evening now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok Anso, you know you must share with use your yummy new scrap space. I hope it all is working out for you. I think I need to do some purging and changing also. I have a good space but I just don't want anything out of place. How silly is that? *hehe*