Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tired...and cheered up...

I have to confess that after 7 days of non-stop (day and night) pain in my mouth, since the operation, I'm getting rather tired and fed up with it. "Normal" toothache is bad enough and can affect your mood a lot...and then when it feels like toothache in 7 (!) teeth in a row (because I have stiches above several teeth) non-stop for a week...well let's just say I want it to stop now. It's slowly getting better, but far too slow for my liking...

I was going to scrap today but my heart really isn't in it. That really frustrates me. So I'm concentrating on making my technique card for the "52 card pickup" class instead. A bit smaller project and maybe just what I need right now. LOL!

But I did have a nice stash delivery from the US about 20 minutes ago!!! And it makes everything even better that I bought it on a weekend-sale too! Some yummy things to play with there. Love the striped ("nopepad") papers and I'm really impressed with the Hambly transparencies (even though they are not shown off very well in the photo on top of patterned paper), some yummy chipboard and lots of other little bits.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations on the DT position - that means a lot :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy new stash ... I hope your toothache eases very soon for you, especially so you can use your new stash!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm lovely stash! Hope things improve for you soon ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

I keep wanting to tell you to try oil of cloves, but the broken skin might make it a problem. So, don't. I am really feeling for you. Hope you're feeling much better, really soon. xx