Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lots of scrapping going on...

I'm having a busy day with scrapping today. Lots of things that needs to be done. Still I'm making progress so that feels good.

This month's Scrap-Room kits started to turn up in the UK yesterday. Not got mine yet, but that is promising, so I'm hoping mine will be here any day now.

I have done this beach layout this morning for the "Write Now" class that I'm taking over on BPS. Love some of the tips we have learnt for journaling. Papers are by A2Z, flowers are Prima I believe (got them in a kit), stamps are by Autumn Leaves (oh I love these stamps!!) and then some painted, decorated and glazed chipboard photo corners.

I have just finished my "Love Elsie" layout for this month's class over on A Trip Down Memory Lane (it goes live on the 21st each month - so you'll have to wait a week to see it I'm afraid), so now I'm off to do the fun part (not LOL!). Pick + edit my photos, sort them in the correct order of process and then write a step-by-step article & supply list...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layout Anso, I just love how you balance your layouts, they are always so colourful and eye catching. :)

PS I got my Love Elsie stash this morning ... both parcels arrived (one took 19 days and the other 14 days) along with my Cocoa Daisy kit (that took 5 days), so I'm one happy girl today ... I can't wait to play!

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Love this Really great choice of colour so eyecatching. Love the balance of white space > By the way I love your title photo

Unknown said...

Yeh!! lots of scrapping by Anso.
It sure is a "Unique" layout. Love the colors & the way you have layered the flowers that match the PP. Even the photo mat with your writing & the "amazing" stamp, the whole thing looks so good.
Well done on your 200th post Anso !!!
Keep it up cause we love to see your great "Unique" pages. ............Margaret

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts Anso, I'm in awe of your work, as usual.

Anonymous said...

I love the layout. I used some of that paper myself this morning. It is lovely to work with.

Jessica said...

I'm a lurker, but I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this LO! Keep up the excellent work!!!!