Monday, June 11, 2007

What a day...

Yesterday was one of those days when you just wished you had stayed in bed. Everything went wrong - what a nightmare! And I battled for 8 hours (!! - yes I'm not exaggerating!) with e-mails. First losing my e-mail addresses, then having a nightmare of a time trying to find some new ones and finding a decent e-mail program to set them up in (my old one didn't like it). But I think it's sorted now. I have a new e-mail program and I have spent hours and hours this morning letting people know about my new details, updating accounts on websites etc. Phew...!

But I got a little "reward" today. My parcel with the "Love Elsie" stuff finally turned up from the US this morning!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

And before I go, this is a layout I did over the weekend using Basic Grey papers, lots of buttons and jewels, Doodlebug Frills etc.

Lynn - the stamps you asked about are by Autumn Leaves. Hope that helps :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you ... your new stash looks lovely ... still no sign of mine. :( Great layout, love the stitching and button details. :)

Unknown said...

Anso, how spooky my parcel posted from AMLT in the US on the same day as you also arrived this morning.....full of my "Love Elsie" stuff....
Caz
x

Anonymous said...

yummy goodness awaits you Anso! can not wait to see what you come up with Love Elsie line...

Nina said...

Oh you lucky gal!

Unknown said...

Hi Anso, So glad your Elsie stash came at last, now we can't wait for your pages to appear .......love your layout -- bling, buttons & stitching ......good colors. Luckily your 'other half' doesn't seem to mind his photo being taken ....I have been out & bought more "stash' today....... yeh !!! I went to a stamps & sizzix shop... unbelievable stuff they had!! I need to win the lottery, but I haven't got a ticket........Margaret

Anonymous said...

Woohoo so glad it arrived at last.

Fantastic layout you did too.

Kerry x