Thursday, July 26, 2007

Finished forever...

So I have finished. No not my blog! And not scrapping!! But the very last Harry Potter book ever. Finished. Read to the end. No more. I can't believe it. That's it. No more Harry & no more adventures....unless you re-read the books of course. Which I will of course do! Only two more films to be released and that's the end. But of course we (having read book 6 and 7) already know what till happen in the upcoming films, so this book really is THE END.

What did I think? (Don't worry - I won't spoil anything). I thought it was a really good book! I liked how the format was different (ie not relying on a "school year for Harry"). The story twisted and turned which made you never quite sure of what would happen next. Yes so I guessed some of the things that might happen as I went along in the book, but there were also a lot of unexpected things and twists you couldn't really have guessed.

If you really had to end the series of Harry Potter, I think this was a great "end book". For me, you didn't stop reading the book feeling that you were still sat there with loads of questionmarks. I liked how a lot of things were explained near the end of the book. And it felt like a real "THE END"...

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

I had the same reaction! I didn't want to start the book because I was so sad it was coming to an end, but the ending was so satisfying that I felt like the story had come to a close.

She's an amazing writer.