Saturday, November 17, 2007

Back up and running (we hope)...

Well the bad news is that my harddrive has errors (so called "bad sectors" - but they have now been marked and blocked) the good news is that I'm up and running again with my computer. Yay!! Love having a man who can fix computers!! However we don't know how stable it is yet, so fingers crossed that it will behave :) If I "disappear" you know what's happened LOL! As of last night everything on my drive is backed up so that at least is a good feeling in case something happens again.

Onto happier things...

I got my parcel from Magnolia today. The November/December stampclub. You don't know what you get at the point of ordering and this was my first parcel so I was very excited. I have to say I'm rather impressed - love all the little cute stamps like the parcels etc!! (And before anyone asks, sorry you can't get them anymore, last order date was the 15th of October).

And I'm still working on my stash diet and being good. I have now reached 31 of 50 layouts. This one below is made using "Love Elsie" papers, stickers, chipboard etc from the "Roxie" collection.

Andrea - you asked about my Christmas journal from last year (you can see it if you look back in the archives of last year for Nov, Dec and Jan). It was in a landscape format and I think about A5-ish. Roughly 20x15 cm or 8x6 inches I think. Will probably do a similar format this year too - haven't quite made my mind up yet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for putting up a picture of the Magnolia stamp club! The stamps look cute as ever! I am eagerly waiting for mine. This will be my second stamp club to arrive.

Anonymous said...

Those stamps look beautiful, I don't know how I can wait get mine.

debby4000 said...

Glad to see you back up and running. Love the stamps in fact possibly green with envy they look gorgeous.

Marja said...

My gosh speedy scrapper! I've just finished page 8. Ugh, it's going sooo slow.

Marja

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on the '06 Christmas journal. I lub it and can't wait to start mine! Andrea

lv2scpbk said...

Stopping by from registering from Shemille's class. I like your layouts.