Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sunday...

I hope you're all having a great Sunday...wherever you are. :) Here the sun is shining and we're having a pretty nice day.

The stash diet is going well too. I managed to resist 28 (!!) pages full of new uploads since yesterday (!) in my fave on-line shop. So I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself. I have also managed another layout this morning and I've now done 7 out of 50 layouts.

I have had reports from Marja (who I was/am doing this with) that she failed (at least she owned up) and bought stuff this morning. *sigh* But she's being good and putting her layout total back to zero and starting again today :)

Supplies used: SEI papers and stickers, Doodlebug paper frills, Autumn Leaves stamp plus some staples and ribbon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had I not succumbed this morning I'd have a total of 5 now. Sulk. Oh well, lesson learned! I wish the Love Elsie stuff would go up now though so I can get it and be done with visiting AMLT for a while!

pmk said...

No layouts here yet but on the positive side no stash shopping either!

naomi_m said...

I'm loving your blog. For some reason it just inspires me. What are the date stamps in your 'Learn something new every day' book?

Unknown said...

the color is great in this layout as well as the way you have set it out Anso . . . .