Thursday, January 31, 2008

More From My Journal...

Yay! I'm making lots of progress with my Christmas journal!! Not many pages left to go now :)

Here are two more that have been finished. Apologies for the bad photos. We've had a terrible weather here today (winds up to hurricane strength and the weather changing every 10 minutes between sun, rain, hailstones and snow!!! Yep we have had all of those at least three times over EACH!!) so the light to take photos in have been virtually non existant. Still, let's hope you can view the photos at least reasonably well...

I'm binding the album at the end, after I have done all my pages, with my Bind-It-All machine so therefore I have left a little gap at one side of the pages (this is where the holes will be punched)...just in case you're thinking it looks a bit weird LOL!

No comments: