Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yum, yum...

Guess what? My December Scrap-Room kit turned up late yesterday!! And no it's not as late as you think: "December?!?" LOL! It was held until the start of January because I had requested it. In a way you could think that Christmas paper is a bit "last year" in January. But for scrapping I think it really works. After all, it's in January that you normally get all your Christmas photos developed.

I have to say I really loved this kit!! :)) The only one of the four parts that I'm not so keen on is the Basic Grey. Funny that about a year ago I would have gone mad over Basic Grey. Now I kinda have to admit I either find them too dark and depressing or too washed out and bland. Weird how your taste can change so much! Oh and I think the calendar stamps will come in very useful :)

No comments: