Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So, What Are *YOU* Waiting For...

I'm sure we have all seen the websites over the last few weeks showing us all the new scrapping products that were shown at CHA in the US. Lots of yummies, right? :)

Some things will not appeal to us, of course, because we all have different taste. A lot of things we think "mmm that's nice", then there are the things that we just know we have to buy (for me, I just can't wait for things like: Sassafras Lass, Love Elsie, October Afternoon and Scenic Route). And than that final thing, the thing that just shouts "I'm made for you - buy me"! Know it? What is that that one thing for you?

For me it's the so called "Easel Albums" by Narratives. The colours, shapes, everything just screams "me"!! The most yummy of yumminess :)))

1 comment:

lutingobelin said...

Well, I was interested by the new products of Ranger, but when I saw the yummies you show on your blog, I changed my opinion and want this minis !!!
Well, as we can not receive this kind of products until weeks (due to the distance), I think that I am going to make one in this style myself.
Thanks for sharing
Karine
PS : I tried with my firmware to do effects on my photos, and I am happy of the results... Hoping I am going to find a lesson in french soon...