Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cutting Up Your Papers...

When I started scrapping I was scared of cutting up my pretty patterned papers. "What if I cut wrong?" - "What if I changed my mind once I hand cut in it?" - "What if it got totally ruined?" I could find millions of reasons for not cutting into my pretty papers. Since then much has changed LOL! The papers are doing nothing good just sitting there in a zip lock bag on your shelf untouched, are they? :) So I love cutting up my papers and actually putting them to some use on my layouts and in my albums :)

Whether you love cutting your papers...or if you're still at that stage where cutting up pretty papers seem so "scary", my latest on-line class might be just what you need/like...

Please head over to A Trip Down Memory Lane for the on-line class with full step-by-step instructions :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the baby and deer.

Anonymous said...

Anso...

Love your layouts & classes!

Please contact me at hokuinlv@cox.net as I would love to have your permission to use one of your class instructions for a free make & take - giving you all the credit of course.

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Baby has so much hair!!