Saturday, May 24, 2008

Scrap Your Day...

Are you doing it? The "Scrap Your Day" year-long project by Shimelle? One day every month, on the 25th, we take photos. Everyday photos. And scrap them in an album which will show a day of each month for a whole year. A very cool project to look back on I'm sure. :)

Anyway tomorrow it's time for the second month. My camera is ready and my batteries are charged. Are yours? :)

[Supplies: Basic Grey patterned papers, Bazzill Cardstock, Sassafras Lass stamps, Doodlebug paper frills and jewels]

3 comments:

Heather "Hev" said...

Cool owls :)

Your project sounds very interesting, as you never know exactly what will happen on the 25th unless you plan it.

Ana said...

I can't wait for tomorrow to take pictures again!!!! I enjoyed it so much last month. I'm still finishing off my scrap page about April, but still can't wait for tomorrow!!!

MrsW said...

It's a little bit like the Swedish EFIT projekt (ett foto i timmen) or "12 on the 12th".
It's kind of fun, I've done that a few times!