Friday, May 23, 2008

Weekend...

...yay...nearly there! And it's a super good weekend this one as Monday is a 'bank holiday'. So a 3 day weekend. Yippie :)

So what have I been doing? Busy practicing my photoshop/digital scrapping class. I did quite a bit yesterday and I might continue a bit more practice later today. We have no real task for today but rather some websites to visit for 'eyecandy' and inspiration.

Oh and I have been tagging kits in ACDSee just now. It feels like it takes forever. No. It *does* take forever. But it's so cool when you can click on a category and see, for example, every button you have in your digital stash. Me, I would normally go mad. I'd sit for 10 days straight (or whatever it took) and I'd be tagging and tagging...getting exhausted, achy back etc...still pushing it and pushing it beyond that until I was done. And probably make myself ill in the process LOL! So I have decided to take on the advice from Heidi (running the ACDSee course that I'm taking): Tag a few kits every day. 10-15 minutes here and there. It's difficult for me, wanting to have it all done. But I'm trying hard. I just have to forget about *when* I will actually have it all done this way...if I think about that, I'm sure I will give up LOL!

*think about what I HAVE got tagged, not what I HAVEN'T*

Anyway enough blogging for me today. I'm leaving you with a card I made as part of my Make The Moment Last DT work...


Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card. I bought myself a cake stamp last week. Hope to get a chance to use it soon. Deb x

Anonymous said...

Hi Anso,
I am glad you are taking my advice and not doing it all in one sitting. Hang in there! It is so worth it to find your stuff with the click of a button! Plus you get to see a lot of things you might have forgot about. Have a great weekend!