Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Latest Class...

As those of you who visit my blog regularly probably know, each month I do a step-by-step on-line layout class for Mel & Jill at A trip Down Memory Lane. I design the classes so that even a scrapbook beginner should be able to follow them. They have lots of step-by-step photos and even details of what size to cut your papers to and how far from the edge of your layout to place them etc (if you need this - of course you can just take inspiration from it and then do your own thing should you prefer that).

June's class has just gone live. So if you have a moment, please do go and take a look. It's all free to do so anyone can take part :) Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

Ana said...

Thank you very much for sharing this Anso! I really, really enjoy reading your blog.