Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So Excited...

I have just finished taking a beginner's digital scrapping class by Jessica Sprague and couldn't wait to get signed up for the next course. The registration opened yesterday and I now have my place for Now We're Rockin'! Yay! I really can't wait for Monday to come and the course to start :) Jeannette: you asked me if I'd be going this class and the answer is ---> yes :)

I have learnt so much doing the first course and I'm really enjoying experimenting with digital scrapping. I will never, ever give up my love for paper scrapping, but it's nice to have an alternative too for those days when you just don't have the space or energy to get your paper supplies out.

I've been practising my digital scrapping and reviewing what I have learnt so far. This is a layout I did the other day:

[Supplies: 'Adorable Me' by Misty Cato & Betty Jo Martin (SSD)]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Sooooo cute! Congrats! :)
Kiki