Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Summer...

Today it FINALLY feels like summer! Yay! The weather both in May and June has been...well let's just say it hasn't even FELT like it's summer. Cold, dark, rainy...

Today the sun is out and it's hot, hot, hot... Of course we can never be quite happy though, can we? LOL! Sun and hot weather means my little scrapping room turns into a sauna. It's nearly unbearable to be in my little room. *sigh* Anyway, I'm not going to complain as it's soooo nice to finally see some sun :)

I must show you this kit which I have been playing with today:

It's called "Karissa" by Mindy Terasawa and you can get it at Designer Digitals. I knew I had the perfect photo to go with it so I made a layout straight away this morning. I just love the pretty swirly flourishes in this kit :)

I'm also making a card with the same kit. Though it's not finished yet and I doubt I will get the chance to finish it today, but hopefully by tomorrow I might get the chance to finish it off.

No comments: