Friday, August 15, 2008

Lots Of Cards...

Since being away in Sweden for 3 weeks I have lots of Design Team assignments to catch up on. I did lots in advance before we left, but new stuff has of course come up too. So I have got myself a little list (okay...who am I kidding??! A l-o-n-g list) and I'm trying to work through it the best I can. At the moment I'm in a hybrid card phase. That's first on my list. Lots of hybrid CT work to catch up on...

My first card is for The Lilypad. I love the Lilypad Friday releases - always a very exciting day! Lots of new stuff. :)

[Supplies: "Being A Princess Isn't All It's Cracked Up To Be" Karah Fredricks, "Scruffy & Stripey Alphabet" Kate Hadfield, "Doodle Arrows" Jenna Desai (The LilyPad), "Jungle Tales" Edeline Marta (The Digi Chick), "Bundle Of Boy" Melissa Bennett (Sweet Shoppe Designs)]

No comments: