Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Some News...

While we were away in Sweden, Robin at Sweet Shoppe Designs (SSD) arranged for some personal CT blinkies for us. I came back and found that this had been made for me (so cute!!)...

And while talking about Creative Teams... The other day I was approached by Edeline Marta Designs on a forum asking if I'd like to be on the CT. I felt very honoured to be asked out of the blue and spent some time thinking about it (mainly because I wanted to be sure that I had enough time to take on another assignment). Anyway, I'm really happy about it and decided to accept the position. I can't wait to work with Edeline's products at the Digi Chick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Girl..
I'm so glad I asked you to be on my team. You are so creative :)

And I'm so glad you said yes too.. wohooo

Edeline