Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Catching Up...

In early July I signed up for the "My Freedom" class by Shimelle. I knew back then that I would get very behind due to being abroad most of the time while the class was running. We all know what travel leaves you when you get home...mountains of washing and lots of things to catch up on. So I just felt more and more behind...

But I really don't like giving up, so last week I finally sat down and read through all the prompts, worked out what photos I needed and sent off to have them printed. They turned up the other day and I could really get started on planning my album - finally!!

I managed two double layout assignments before we left and this is the third one (on the topic of Inspiration) which I have just worked my way through. I really don't want to admit defeat and give up on this class - so hopefully *fingers crossed* over the next few days you might see me having done some more :)

1 comment:

Mariangeles M said...

Great LO!!

Love the bright colors.