Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Scrapping In The Rain...

Yuck! The weather is horrible here. Really, really dark (I feel like I have not seen any daylight today!) and raining non-stop. I was hoping for a walk this afternoon but it's not something that seems very tempting at the moment...

Instead I'm working some more on the "My Freedom" class. I'm slowly getting there and I have got to the point now where I feel that I WILL indeed finish all the prompts and complete my album. It feels great :)

I have got past the "oh I'm so behind, this feels like too much to catch up on, maybe I'm better giving up"-hopeless feeling and instead I have found some new inspiration and motivation for the class and I start each prompt/layout with excitement - such a great feeling :)

My latest double-spread (wow it's weird scrapping DOUBLE layouts again!) for the "My Freedom" album:

2 comments:

Mariangeles M said...

I'm sooooo behind with that class but I love all the pages everyone is posting, great job!!!

Michelle said...

I love your page! I'm not done with this class either, but I know eventually I get it all done.
Michelle