Monday, September 29, 2008

Some News x 2...

Got some news for you today...

Firstly, my on-line layout class for September is up at A Trip Down Memory Lane. I have been playing with some yummy Prima papers and other goodies. As usual it's free to take, so if you like the look of it and have a few minutes spare, please pop over to take a look at the class. Thank you :)

Then I got some other unexpected news at the weekend. Apparently I'd been lucky enough to win a place for a class called "Sweet Treats Fall". Yay! Exciting :) Something a little different for me, so I'm really looking forward to learning a bit more what it's about and have a play. Anyone else signed up for this class?

4 comments:

Ava in Wonderland said...

That is a very cool LO!! Congrats in winning a place in that class! :)

Traci Reed said...

great layout! yay for winning!!

Monique said...

Great news! Gonna go check out that class now!

michele said...

congrats on winning a place. great LO. hugs mx