Sunday, October 19, 2008

The End...

And a few weeks (!!) after the course officially finished I have now caught up and added the last page to "My Freedom" album. The end. I always knew that I would be working on this course way after it finished (it's kinda impossible to do the class when you're in another country than your stash LOL!) so I guess it didn't bother me too much to "be behind".

Anyway, the final page...or rather subject, was "reflection". At first I had no clue what to write. But then I started flicking through my, then almost finished, album and suddenly I almost ran out of writing space. This was a class that I enjoyed a lot. I would have preferred a different format (we were taking photos before we had any idea what we were really doing, how we were scrapping and what we were journaling - I prefer to have an overview of everything) to the class but at the same time I really loved the content and I'm so glad I took part.

1 comment:

michele said...

congrats on completing, sounds like you enjoyed it! lovely lo
hugs mxx