Saturday, October 25, 2008

Love At First Sight...

For those of you who are following the "Scrap Your Day" year long project by Shimelle, don't forget that today is the day to get your camera out again :)

OMG I'm in love!! With the embossing folders! And that comes from a person who hasn't even made a proper project using the Cuttlebug yet (okay I think I'm forgiven since I only got it yesterday). All I have done is played with the embossing folders/patterns onto scrap pieces of card. Even the first go was like --->wow!! :) Okay so I had never seen one in real life before (no scrapping shops really near here - all my stash is bought online) so I had no idea what to expect but still... Love it, love it, love it!! :)

[Supplies: "Chick Or Sweet" by ScrapKitchen (Sweet Shoppe Designs)]

No comments: