Thursday, October 09, 2008

Thoughts On The Class...

I'm really, really enjoying the BPS class by Cathy Zielske. :)

I always think it's great to do something that's a little out of your scrapping comfort zone every now and then. To challenge yourself and to possibly learn some new favourite techniques which you might not have taken the time to do otherwise. Cathy's linear style suits me perfectly, but I tend to put more stuff on my pages than what she does. So this is a bit of a challenge for me and good practice to realise that sometimes something simple might be more effective :)

I made this page yesterday and I almost had to sit on my hands not to add more to it LOL!

Today is the first day of "week 2". I have enjoyed watching the video presentation and I was very pleased to see that our next 2 assignments (1 single + 1 double layout) feature lots of photos. I love multi photo layouts. Sometime you might have an occasion where you have taken quite a few photos...but you might not want to scrap *one* BBQ over 15 pages LOL! So cutting down photos and making more of a "collage" is a great way to still keep lots of happy memories in your albums.

No comments: