Monday, December 15, 2008

And The Winner Is...

And the winner of the $5 giftvoucher to Libby Weifenbach's store is...

_______________________

Randi said...I'd love to get a Cricut Expressions! I have the baby bug, but I find myself needing to make bigger things! :)
12/12/2008 5:26 PM
_______________________

Congratulations Randi! :) Please leave your e-mail address in the comments section and I will contact you asap with the details :)

I got a little behind on my Christmas journal this weekend as I did no scrapping at all. So I better get off the computer and work on that. In the meantime, here's a photo of the next spread of pages from the journal:

2 comments:

Merecca said...

Awesome! Thanks so much Anso! I'm so excited! :) my e-mail is scraprandi(at)charter.net

Kathy said...

the christmas album looks great!