Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cute Digital Kits...

First of all - thanks for all the sweet comments on my Christmas journal - I really appreciate it :) I'm still working on it and will make sure I post pictures of all the pages here...I'm sure I'll finish and put up some more in the next week :)

Yesterday afternoon and this morning I have been playing with two gorgeous kits by Kay Miller. I mean, how super cute is this one?

Perfect for anything child related (birthday cards, room decor etc) and very cute for adults too (well at least I couldn't resist it). I just made myself a very much needed bookmark :)

[Supplies: "Jungle Boogie" by Kay Miller]

I've not decided whether to add some ribbon to one end or not yet. I might just leave it like it is...

[Supplies: "Santa And Friends" by Kay Miller]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely adorable Anso!! You did such a cute job with these kits!! Kay :)

Jenny said...

So sweet! A little touch of ribbon would be super cute x x

LuAnn said...

always love your bookmarks!! those are such fun kits to play with too!!!