Friday, February 20, 2009

Some Cards...

I think I blogged about making hybrid cards yesterday and I have got some finished now. This one was finished this morning:

[Supplies: Sweet Smooches - Kay Miller Designs and the font is: DJB Smarty Pants - Darcy Baldwin (SSD)]

Unfortunately I was a bit quick taking the photo and forgot that I was intending to add some sparkly rhinestone jewels to the flowers in the corner etc. That's added onto the card now but the light is not so great here for another photo so this will have to do. LOL!

Then I have been playing with some Lilypad goodies and came up with this card:

[Supplies: Spring Greens - Kate Hadfield, Sticky Stacks 2 - Amy Wolff, Solids 1 - Anne deJong]

Hope you're all having a great Friday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are absolutely adorable Anso! You do beautiful work!

Kay :)