Thursday, April 30, 2009

No Idea What To Call This Post...

Sorry there was no blog post yesterday. That was so not my intention. I kinda miscalculated a little. I thought the BYOC Friday for the Lilypad (the big monthly release) was going to be NEXT week...and then found out it's this week. So I had a very busy day downloading and tagging kits like crazy. I finished late and had totally forgotten I'd not updated my blog and by then I was zapped of all energy. I even intended to do a layout with the new BYOC stuff yesterday too, but there simply was no time so I'm off to change that in a little bit...

In the meantime I can share this layout which was done for Cathy Zielske's BPS class. If you have followed my blog for a while, you know that I have been trying to catch up on the last few weeks of the class. This layout was the first layout assignment for the last week of the class. I have another 2 more left to show after this. Which still need to be photographed...

No comments: