Monday, April 13, 2009

Owls, Owls & Owls...

I'm in a good mood and bad mood today. So let's talk nice things... Cute things! We went shopping today and I got the cutest owl items ever...

A bag, a binder, a super cute owl cup (for hot chocolate - yum!), some magnets, badges, a passport cover and a super cute owl tin with coloured pencils (with owls on them!!) inside. *happy girl*

(I'm not so happy that we came out this morning to find some kids had scratched the car, writing/scribbles on the driver's door and side of the bonnet. What's worse is that we know it's one/some of the neighbour's kids - one of two house - but we can't prove it. The police is coming out in the next few hours. Grrrr!)

4 comments:

Marja said...

Cute stuff! I got a bunch of it from Paperchase a few months ago and my store is nearly out of the stuff :( I have the large and small lunch tins, the big bag, the binder and I think that's it.

Bummer about the car. Hate when stuff like that happens. Hope it gets sorted easily.

Kerry said...

Gorgeous owls. I haven't been for a visit to your blog for a while so am going for a lovely catch up right now.

Kerry said...

PS hope the police give them a good talking to.

Jana said...

Cute owl stuff.
Sorry to hear about your car. Hope the perpetrators will get justice.