Friday, May 08, 2009

Another Layout...

I have got another layout to share with you today. And I'm actually continuing my "weird" thing from the other day about "Easter Without Easter" LOL! And it was totally, totally unintentional too. I just spotted another Easter kit which I found really cute. Yet I had no reason to make anything Easter related...

Seriously cute, eh? So I had to get my thinking cap on again as I really wanted to use this kit. Not Easter...but cute characters...so "baby" was my next thought. I spotted another kit by the same designer which would work well combined so I ended up making this layout of my little niece.

[Supplies: Inspired By Kris - Bree Clarkson, Big Font Pack 3 - Darcy Baldwin, Easter Fun - Lliella Designs, Li'l Miss Cartwheelie - Lliella Designs (all SSD)]

No comments: