Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Reds And Pinks...

Following on from yesterday's post of "A Month Of Colour", the next colour pick is "pinks and reds". This proved a lot harder for me that green. Obviously. Red is a colour that I don't use very much at all. Not really sure why. And up until a few years ago pink was the same...though lately I have started liking pink a lot more...

When I read the colour pick on Shimelle's blog, the first thing my eyes fell on was a few bottles of OPI Nail Lacquer next to my monitor. Pinks. Perfect! I really really love OPI and I have a little bit of a collection of OPI bottles. Okay, quite a big collection really. But, shhhh... you did not hear that :)

Then I thought of the bookmark in my book, which I remembered being very pink from taking the photo of the book for the "green photos". By this time I was already starting to get a bit stuck for what to take photos of until...

...I just happened to look down and spot my pink striped socks. Snap! Those definitely count for this colour challenge.

My mobile is kinda a dark shade of pink and my little mobile phone charm is definitely very pink :) Shame it didn't come in green though...

...and finally a photo taken just outside the front door - a pot of petunias, which most of them are very pink.

Looking forward to seeing what colour is up next. It will certainly make for a rather interesting collection of photos by the end of the week :)

No comments: