Monday, June 08, 2009

Thanks...

Wow what a day! It's only just gone past lunchtime and I'm already ready for bed LOL! My to-do list is so long I don't even want to look at it. And I've got a pasta salad that I need to cook things for soon so it can all cool and be ready for tonight. Must not forget!

I spent some time this weekend backing up all my photos and other files on the computer and came across the layout above. For some reason I forgot to post it on here when I made it...quite a few months ago now.

Thanks to Berlynda for giving me this blog award. Requirements upon receiving award are as follows.....
1. Thank the person who gave me the award and link to their blog
2. List 10 honest things about myself. I'm Swedish, I love green, and sparkly things, a blue sky makes me smile, cats are my favourite animals, I'm intolerant to gluten/wheat/lactose/eggs & some nuts (!!), my fave food is pizza (and yes that is not good considering the fact before this!!), I hate snakes, I'm bilingual, I studied Chinese at University.
3. Put the award on my blog
4. Pick 7 people to give the award to.

Right that's all from me for today. I'm off to try and get a challenge done for the Lilypad blog which needs to be completed by today...

No comments: