Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Back-Up Your Hard Drive...

When did you last back up your hard drive and, most importantly, your digital photos? I'm just doing mine as I type this. It's one of those things that are so easy to forget. Or to think "oh I'll do it tomorrow"... tomorrow comes and you think "oh I'll do it tomorrow". Right? Don't let it become too late - that's just a situation none of us wants to face.

So please, join me right now and back up your precious photos. Take 5 minutes and set that back-up going. Really, it's so worth it. Tomorrow might be too late!

...also you never know what you find once you start backing up. I was going through a folder on my hard drive with layouts in it and came across this one, which I must have made well over a year ago and which never made the blog for some reason.

No comments: