Sunday, August 23, 2009

Beach Holiday...

I love scrapping photos when I come back off holiday. It just makes you smile seeing all the new photos and thinking about all the great new memories you have from it.

[Supplies: Layer It Labels - Anne deJong, Word Art 1 - Anne deJong, I Heart Friday Paper Pack - Amy Wolff, Doodley Border Frames - Jenna Desai, Are We There Yet? - Kate Hadfield, Going Places - Kate Hadfield, Great Outdoors - Kate Hadfield, Doodly Doo 2 - Melissa Bennett, Scribble Alpha - Melissa Bennett, Scrapping With Circles 3 - Natalie Braxton, Messed Through Stitching - Amy Martin, Simplicity Vol 1 - Angela Powers, Under My Umbrella - Angela Powers (all from The Lilypad)]

These photos were taken at the beach in Sweden about 3 weeks ago. It was so nice watching my little niece playing in the sand and the way she reacted when the waves reached her feet. Super cute!

1 comment:

Mole said...

Another cool page, girl!