Sunday, September 13, 2009

Continuing To Document...

Today I'm busy writing down more of my journaling for the class and making sure that I don't miss out any major parts for my album. My desk is a bit of a mess and I have checklists and word/journaling ideas every where on pieces of paper :)

[Supplies: Key To The Executive Washroom - Darcy Baldwin, Happy Place - Lauren Reid, I've Got A Lot To Say To You - Lauren Grier (from SSD)]

Above is a card made as part of my Sweet Shoppe Designs Creative Team work. I really liked the little paper strip in the kit from Lauren Grier that says "I've got to tell you"... and decided to use this as a base idea for my card. It turned out to be a bit of a "silly card" in the way that you pass on some secrets inside the card. Kinda made me think of teenage girls when I made it :)

1 comment:

Mole said...

Cool result!