Saturday, September 26, 2009

Love It Here...

Thanks for all the nice comments that you have left. I have just been on, one of many lately, walk to the pharmacy to pick up even more eye drops. I'm not joking when I say that I have a huge carrier bag full of medicines that's overflowing. Only a few weeks ago I had to take medication 16+ times per day (a combination of 6 different eye drops and pain killers) and now it's down to about 8-10 times per day. I try to not think about it but it can really get you down at times. Anyway, let's talk about something more fun...

Scrapping...

This is the next layout I have done for the "Go To Press" class. It's pretty much a scraplift of Shimelle's example and I really enjoyed doing a layout with a decent amount of journaling on. This is something that I'm usually quite bad at!

I'm off to start making some lunch. Hope you're all having a great weekend :)))

No comments: