Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 4...

Time for another two pages from my Christmas journal this December...

On the left hand side you see the continuation of my Christmas card page. The back just basically shows one of the handmade cards that we sent to close family. I actually made an extra card on purpose just for the journal. This is something I did last year too and I really enjoyed having it in my journal so I kept the same concept going this year too.

The Santa is coloured using Copics (and yes it took rather a long time to colour all the Santas for the cards LOL!) ...and I love my new border punches by Martha Stewart.

The right side (which is just basically the blue sheet that you can see attached in the lower two book rings - the rest is pages behind this) mentions a new tradition of ours - a Christmas bear.

I hope you're enjoying these little peeks into my journal. :) There will be more in a few days again :)

2 comments:

ShellyDee said...

I love seeing your journal pages-this is my first year doing the December journal and I love seeing all the wonderful ideas that people have-it's so inspiring!

Tassie said...

I, too, love seeing your Christmas Journal. This is my first year doing the journal, and I wasn't sure how to put it together, and got into it a little late... so, felt a little rushed. I really love your idea of different sized pages. I hope that you are about to post more of your pages... I know that the journal is extremely time consuming.
Thanks for having the blog!!