Monday, December 28, 2009

Mice (!!) ...

*cute alert warning*

If you're into little cute things, I just have to show you this super cute mouse kit by Lliella Designs:

Isn't it just so sweet? I mean, I'm not a mouse person in real life (like it would be amongst the last pets that I would pick... though I'd rather have a mouse than a snake (yuck!!) LOL!) but cute drawn mice like this are hard to resist.

I got the kit as part of my Creative Team work for Lliella Designs and came up with this birthday card:

[Supplies: Teahouse Mouse - Lliella Designs (from SSD)]

Getting ready for New Years Eve yet? Got anything fun planned? :)

3 comments:

Mole said...

I don't 'do' cute, but that card is so, errrr, cute! I love it!

Jessica said...

Cute little mice. (Even if I do have a killer cat!) We have no plans for new years eve. So I'll watch the fireworks online or on tv somewhere, count down the ball drop from Times Square, and go to bed. But Happy New Year to all.

Magia da Inês said...

Amiga,

...que a fé e a esperança num mundo melhor sejam revividas a cada dia em seu coração!
Feliz 2010!!!

Beijinhos.
Itabira - Brasil