Monday, January 25, 2010

Lions...

I'm definitely a cat person. Small cats, big cats - I love them all! If I had to pick a pet it would be a cat. If I had to pick my favourite animal at a zoo it would be a tiger or lion :)

...and since we went to a Safari park this weekend we had the greatest time! The lions were so active (I think we picked a good time!) and we got some great photos which I couldn't resist scrapping straight away. There were no sign of the tiger which is normally there, but the lions definitely made up for that.

[Supplies used: Zodiac - Kaye Winiecki, Dawn Inskip, Snapshot - Gina Miller , Project 365 Templates - Gina Miller, Animal Doodles Wild - Kate Hadfield , Safari Malarky - Kate Hadfield
(all from the Lilypad)]

I used some new kits from the Lilypad which really fit the theme and colours of my photos and had lots of fun creating this.

Right I'm off to do some more digital scraping :) Have a great day! :)

No comments: