Thursday, May 20, 2010

Completed...

Right... here we go... *drum roll* The final layout is done...

Not the final layout ever or anything. Just the final layout which means that I have caught up on Shimelle's Something From Almost Nothing class. And it feels great! Even greater that it's the second class within a week which I have picked up and finished off even though it would have been easy to give up. If you have some unfinished class lying in a corner gathering dust, I really recommend for you to grab hold of it and try and finish it. The feeling of having it completed is so good :)

The prompt for this final page suggested to use a transparency somewhere on your page. I cut a Fancy Pants transparency in half and layered it over my blue Bazzill cardstock and then built my layout on top of that. The photo isn't the best as it was totally impossible to take a photo of the layout without getting something reflecting in the transparency. But hey...!

1 comment:

Mole said...

Well done on catching up with yourself!