Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Excited...

My Kindle 3 is in the "dispatching soon - you can not change or cancel your order" on Amazon! Yay! With having my old one, I was not in a mega rush to get it and therefore I was in the second batch of orders (ie not getting it on the release day, with was 27/8)... but I'm totally happy with that. Mine's due to arrive before the 4th... so it would be cool if that happens :) I really can't wait! :)

Hope you all had a great bank holiday (or not, if you're not in the UK) weekend. We had a great time!! Reasonably nice weather, though super windy. Went to the gym + swim on Fri evening, Sat morning (slightly overkill LOL!) and Mon. Really enjoyed it + a nice day out yesterday. :)

Right I'm off to get some crafting done. Have at least 2 birthday cards which I really need to make today... so I better get going!

1 comment:

Carly said...

I am really excited for you :) My kindle is still not that close to me yet, I ordered quite late considering, but I have plenty to keep me occupied! I decided to stick with the wi-fi version, and I am super-excited, I cannot wait to read when yours arrives :) I can share my kindle-exciteness with you :)