Thursday, September 30, 2010

And The Storage Hunt Continues...

Thanks both to Charlotte and Marja for the Copic storage ideas. I would LOVE the Color Cubbie shelves that Jennifer McGuire etc use...

(Photo copyright: Jennifer McGuire)

...but unfortunately they don't seem to be available in the UK as far as I can see (if someone knows otherwise, please leave me a comment). However these would be totally ideal for me. I could sort the markers by colour groups and they would not use up too much valuable desk space. So now I guess the hunt continues... Maybe there's something similar around here in the UK? Anyone knows please...?

I've been looking at IKEA and similar places but found nothing like these little shelevs so far...

Above is a layout which I have been meaning to scrap for a while. Photos are nearly 2 years old now - of my cousin getting married just before New Year's Eve in 2008. So pleased I have finally got these photos into my album :)

If you have any other great Copic Sketch storage ideas, please do let me know. Thanks!!! :)))

3 comments:

Tania said...

Hi Anso have you thought of repurposing a cassette holder? They are similar in design to these shelves :)

Marja said...

They ship overseas now I think so you could order them from the source?

Paula Pascual said...

I use a Muji pen holder thingy. Works pretty well and its stackable. You can see it here: http://craftystorage.blogspot.com/2010/01/copic-markers-storage.html

Paula