Friday, September 17, 2010

Yay It's Friday...

I've had a nightmare of a morning with iTunes. For no reason whatsoever (no changed settings, no new version installed etc) my "Apps" folder in my "Library" was missing this morning. Shutting down and relaunching the program made no difference. Restarting the computer made no difference. The apps were there on the harddrive but not in iTunes. So I spent a few hours getting more and more frustrated, Googled and tried different things. I *think* I have got it sorted now (just hope it's still there tomorrow LOL!) but it's left me with a stupid headache LOL!

Above is a quick birthday card made for my brother's girlfriend. Using some Autumn Leaves stamps, Kraft cardstock and Copic markers.

Right I'm off to nurse my head and then maybe do some scrapping for a BPS class that I'm taking at the moment. But more on that another day...

No comments: